Agencies face a number of cyber challenges including increased complexity in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, an overwhelming amount of available and legacy cyber tools, a lack of common integration standards across capabilities and a growing number of incidents. The GDIT Cyber Stack is a comprehensive modular ecosystem of cybersecurity capabilities that maps to the Department of Defense’s Secure Cloud Computing Architecture and the Department of Homeland Security’s Trusted Internet Connection 3.0 architectures. The GDIT Cyber Stack enables Zero Trust Strategy, provides enhanced visibility and situational awareness, and leverages cloud-enabled cybersecurity to deliver autonomous cyber detection and response capabilities. Secure your mission with the GDIT Cyber Stack.
GDIT Cyber Stack Explained
GDIT Cyber Stack Capabilities
- Network security provides IDS/IPS, web application and traditional firewall protection.
- Provides web application traffic inspection, and load balancing.
Full Packet Capture
- Capture and store network traffic to facilitate threat detection and incident response.
Break and Inspect
- Break and inspect encrypted network traffic.
Logging, Event Management, and Security Analysis
- Security event collection, storage, and analysis.
- Provides data, and operating system threat protection.
- Centralized vulnerability scanning, reporting, and trending.
- Built-in incident response tools to assist with incident response and forensics
- Provide a common identity, unified access to applications, and data protection.
Orchestration / SOAR
- Automated security event, case management, and reporting.
Enabling Zero Trust & Collaboration
- Enabling for identity and device authentication and perimeter protection & cyber operator collaboration
- Protection for Hosts, Containers, and Serverless application protection.
GDIT Cyber Stack Key Features
Built to protect against today and tomorrow’s cybersecurity threats
Leverages “signatureless” AI/MI capabilities to deliver advanced detection
Enables Zero Trust Architecture for Users, Devices and Data Access (SP 800-207)
Reduces incident response times to near zero
Allows cybersecurity staff to focus on advanced threat detection
Enables cybersecurity capabilities to work together to provide a holistic defense
Reduces time to resolve incidents through automation of defenses.
Supports automation leveraging Security, Orchestration, Automation, and Response technologies and the Integrated Adaptive Cyber Defense framework
Provides visibility into cloud and on-premise environments
Monitoring of cloud infrastructure
Native integration with AWS, Azure, and GCP services