Do you know how many citizens feel dissatisfied and frustrated after engaging with your customer service center? Are citizens and agency staff waiting long enough to wonder why things take so long? Citizen contact centers, help desk, service desk, customer service centers, and call centers share the same success metrics and can share the same solution to improve citizen and employee satisfaction through automation.
Register to join GDIT and UiPath July 15 to hear how the fully automated customer service center will transform the experience of citizens and employees and support your mission.
- Bill Daniels, Systems Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Tim Jones, Director, Enterprise Service Desk, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mike Cole, Federal Civilian CTO, GDIT
- James Walker, CTO, UiPath
Through discussion and demonstrations, you’ll learn:
- How and why pathfinders in government started their journey towards a fully automated customer service center
- Lessons learned by GDIT during successful State and Federal customer service center modernization
- Why progressing toward a zero-touch customer experience to reduce call volume by 50% and improve first contact resolution is a mission imperative
- How the fully automated customer service center takes the robot out of your contact center agents while reducing training time, error rates, and handling times by as much as 40%
Time: July 15, 2021, 1:00 p.m. ET