The St. Louis Chamber of Commerce and our own Deb Davis, Vice President and General Manager for the Mission Solutions Sector (MSS) in the Intelligence and Homeland Security Division, sit down to discuss GDIT’s commitment to growing in the St. Louis region. Davis discusses how her team is establishing partnerships and building an innovative partner ecosystem to include small businesses and academia. In the interview, she touches on how GDIT operates at the nexus of mission and IT, marrying our knowledge and experience in technology with the mission of our customers.
- How GDIT is leveraging AI to helping humans and machines work together to expand human capacity to make better decisions and implement smarter actions, faster
- GDIT’s expansion into the dynamic Innovation District at Cortex and excitement to join the Cortex Innovation Ecosystem
- GDIT’s partners in the region, from the local sector, academia, and business arenas
- Our impact in St. Louis and growing the technology workforce in the region
GDIT is building the art of the possible in St. Louis collaborating with local technology partners and academia to bring innovation with transformative impact to the region. We are partnering with local businesses and creating a talent pipeline to build up the next generation of GEOINT innovators in the West.
Learn more about GDIT in STL and find information on:
- Our technology transformations around Cloud, AI and Cyber
- How to join our partner ecosystem
- Jobs in St. Louis